Are you an innovative, forward-thinking go-getter who thrives on a challenge? Are you looking to carve out an exciting career in a fantastic multinational company with a great culture, appealing benefits and outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development?
Mitrefinch LLC is always on the lookout for bright sparks at all career stages to join our growing team of top-notch professionals.
Check back for more career opportunities with us!
Business Development Manager - Atlanta, Georgia
- To achieve set monthly targets as determined by the company in a profitable, easy to do business way.
- Be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and other activity. Fully understand the business, buying and decision making process of the prospects as well as developing effective relationships with key contacts within target prospects.
- Treat every opportunity in a responsive and professional manner.
- Attend customer sites throughout the sales process (where necessary) to carry out detailed analysis of requirements, deliver presentations and demonstrations of the Mitrefinch solutions as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts and ensure information on Sales Force.com is kept up to date.
- Be prepared to provide feedback on aspects of activity both Sales & Marketing when requested.
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio as appropriate to customer needs.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market place, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and implemented appropriately.
- Interface/assist with other internal departments (e.g. Project Management) as required to ensure that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction before and where necessary after any hand-over.
- Provide a professional handover of accounts as necessary on a timely basis including all required paperwork/files.
- Maintain professional customer liaison and ensure the ethics of ‘Best Advice’ are followed at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for Mitrefinch both in the external market and within internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behavior and delivery of excellent customer experience results.
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain at all times an understanding of the commercial monthly, quarterly and annual position for both individual and team performance.
- Be able to produce, when requested, a detailed overview of territory metrics through the use of Salesforce.com
- Consistently build and maintain a pipeline of opportunity, including all relevant information required to understand the needs of the prospect/customer.
- Ensure accurate paperwork, quotations and files are produced/communicated to enable the successful implementation of the Mitrefinch solution to all customers.
- Facilitate all communication during the sale, implementation (where necessary) and hand-over of the customer.
- Minimum of 2 years highly successful full solutions sales experience in a business to business marketplace with a complex product and in a role that is primarily focused on winning new business.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contracts in a constructive and logical manner.
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written).
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across the organization.
- A willingness to accept change and to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment with ability to ‘see the bigger picture’
- Desire to exceed objectives and targets.
- Positive outlook when faced with challenges.
- A problem solver not a problem developer.
- Willingness to travel 40% of the time, both nationally, and internationally, and within your assigned territory.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Nice to have:
- Salesforce.com experience
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of workforce management rules
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
Or 2 years software experience
Fill out the form below for more details